Advance Your Prosthodontics Practice at the 87th APS Annual Meeting
Join your colleagues Feb. 26-27, 2015, in Chicago, for the Annual Meeting of the American Prosthodontic Society (APS). This year’s event will feature 1.5 of days of continuing education in advanced prosthodontics, presentations from world-renowned dental experts, and special networking events designed to fortify your passion for the profession.
With a theme of “Integrating the Restorative Equation,” the APS Annual Meeting is guaranteed to provide you with the interdisciplinary instruction, advanced knowledge, and international perspective you are seeking.
More APS Annual Meeting highlights:
- World-class speakers – Hear from international dentistry experts, like Dr. John Kois and Dr. Carlo Marinello
- Evening reception – Mingle with industry colleagues and exhibitors
- Exhibit Hall – Get a hands-on demonstration of the latest prosthodontic innovations
- Digital poster sessions – See groundbreaking research in a digital way
- Swissotel Chicago – Enjoy the beauty and convenience of one of Chicago’s best hotels
Don’t miss the premier prosthodontic event of the year. Register early to reserve your spot.
APS Meeting Goals
- Highlight evidence-based dentistry, where scientific research is applied to clinical dentistry
- Provide interdisciplinary instruction and advanced knowledge in prosthodontic education
- Provide an international representation in the prosthodontic field
- Create an environment for networking, professional interaction and knowledge sharing among participants