Webinar Series of the American Prosthodontic Society
Held online via Zoom every Wednesday, APS Members and colleagues are invited to join us for relevant education in advanced prosthodontics, implantology, and digital workflows led by world-renowned experts. The webinars centered around providing distance education and the future of prosthodontics and the achievability that arises from interdisciplinary collaboration between clinicians and laboratory technicians. All are invited to attend, including APS Members, Non-Members, Prosthodontic Specialists, General Dentists, Laboratory Technicians, and Dental Industry Specialists.
Registration is Open
Click HERE to register or follow the links below
This list is subject to change
- Dr. Panos Papaspyridakos DDS, MS, PhD - Digital Workflow in the Fixed Implant Rehabilitation for Edentulous Patients
- Dr. Carlo Ercoli DDS, MBA - Immediate Implant Placement: Esthetics, Predictability and Workflow Enhancement
- Dr. Stavros Pelekanos Dr Med Dent, D.D.S. - The “one abutment-one time” concept – An established protocol?
- Dr. Will Martin DMD, MS, FACP & Dr. Luiz H. Gonzaga DDS, MS - Implants in the Esthetic Zone: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Dr. Rossopoulos, Dr. Barzilay, Dr. Schejtman, Dr. Poggio, Dr. Mounajjed & Dr. Rotondo - The New Reality in Dentistry after the Pandemic: A Global Perspective
- Dr. Mario Imburgia DDS, PhD - Minimally Invasive Esthetic Rehabilitation
- Dr. Ricardo Mitrani DDS, MSD - Managing Aesthetic Problems with Previously Placed Single Tooth-Implants
- Dr. Steven Sadowsky DDS, MS, FACD - Complete Denture Esthetics
APS Webinar Goals
- Highlight the integration of the dentist’s clinical expertise, the most current clinical scientific research, and the patients needs and preferences
- Provide interdisciplinary instruction and advanced knowledge in prosthodontic education
- Provide an international representation in the prosthodontic field
- Create a platform for distance education, networking, professional interaction and knowledge sharing among participants
Save the Dates!
REBROADCAST - The New Reality in Dentistry after the Pandemic: A Global Perspective - May 16, 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Managing Aesthetic Problems with Previously Placed Single Tooth-Implants - May 20, 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Complete Denture Esthetics - June 03, 2020/REBROADCASTING June 06, 2020 - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
I don 't seem to be able to register for the webinars you are offering
To register, you will need to create a Zoom account, which will enable to you enter a secure waiting room for the webinar. Create your Zoom account first, then click on the date of the webinar you would like to attend and follow the prompts.
Still having problems logging in?
Please try a different web browser and be sure to allow Pop-Ups. Look for a small message in the top right corner that may prompt you to allow Pop-Ups.
Alternatively, please try using a mobile device.
Like us on Facebook and watch live on Facebook
Will the webinar be posted and available for view at a later date?
Not all speakers wish to have their webinars posted. Some webinars may be posted for view at later date for APS members, and we will be sure to list available webinars on this page.
Is CE credit available?
At this time, the webinars are for informational purposes only. CE may be available in the future, though not at this time.
Is an attendance certificate available?
The APS webinars are for informational purposes only and no attendance certificate is provided.
For additional meeting information contact us at APS@res-inc.com